4 bedroom bungalow for saleSomerwood, Rodington Heath
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Bungalow with Annex
- Three double bedrooms
- Open plan living dining room & Lounge
- Utility & Cloakroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Stunning rural location with views
- Detached Self contained annex
- Gas central heating and gardens
- Situated between Shrewsbury & Telford
- Lovely countryside views close to Haughmond Hill
**DETACHED 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW PLUS ONE BEDROOM DETACHED SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE**What a fantastic opportunity to acquire a detached three bedroom bungalow on a generous size plot with separate detached one bedroom bungalow perfect as granny flat/home office/annex.
These Properties are few and far between and this sale would ideally suit a family looking for a rural property situated between Shrewsbury and Telford and who are also looking for accommodation for an elderly relative, parent/s or teenagers. It would also make an ideal Games room or Home Office/Workshop.
The Main Bungalow has hall, open plan living/dining area, lounge with wood burner, kitchen, cloakroom and utility, three double bedrooms and bathroom with walk in shower. The Property has an additional staircase from the Inner hall to a loft room which would make an ideal office or kids playroom. Sundip lies at the bottom of Somerwood straight and has beautiful views across to the Wrekin to the front and fields and woodlands to the rear. It also has the benefit of Gas central heating, double glazing and large gardens, there is ample parking to the front and additional vehicular access to the rear with plenty of parking. Externally the property has lawned gardens to the front with drive in, drive out driveway, access down the side to a further large lawned garden with shed, borders and vegetable patch.
The Annex or Granny Flat was built in 2011 and has hall, bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with shower and kitchen with cooker. The Annex also has Solar panels to the roof and double glazing.
The Property is ideally siuated for access to either Shrewsbury or Telford. Locally there is a Primary School in the nearby village of Upton Magna. Rodington has Village Hall, Church and Public House.
This just maybe the perfect property that not only will save you from huge Care Home costs but will give you the countryside living with fields to the front and back and views across to the Wrekin.
The property belongs to a relative/family connected to Mannleys Ltd.
Living Room ...
Dining Room ...
Bedroom 1 ...
Bedroom 2 ...
Bedroom 3 ...
Sep WC ...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7898091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mannleys Sales & Lettings, Telford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.