3 bedroom town house for saleHorton Drive, Stafford
- Spacious Four Bedroom Town House
- Good Sized Lounge/Dining Room
- Large Breakfast Kitchen
- Utility Room & Guest W.C
- En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Close To Town & Mainline Railway
This well presented home sits in one of the most popular parts of town with superb access to the town centre and railway station, so is likely to sell quickly. Split over three floors; the ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, guest w/c, rear reception room, utility room and integral garage. On the first floor the accommodation further offers family space with a large lounge and kitchen, whilst the second floor offers three bedrooms and a family bathroom, with the master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite and fitted wardrobes in the master and second rooms. Outside the property is approached via a double width drive leading to a single garage, with side access to the rear garden being laid mainly to lawn with a decked seating area. Properties in locations like this fly out, so if you don't want to miss out, call us today to book in your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65486911.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8789874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.