4 bedroom town house for saleSycamore Drive, Wesham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3FG
- Spacious Four Bedroom Town House
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen Diner
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Laid To Lawn Gardens
- Allocated Parking Available To The Rear
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** IMMACULATE FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE SITUATED ON A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this contemporary four bedroom town house on the a much sought after residential development in Wesham. Ideally positioned close to all local amenities, transport links and well regarded schools, this superb property offers spacious and modern living set over three floors which on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance hallway, large kitchen diner with french doors leading out onto the rear garden, downstairs WC, spacious lounge, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further good size bedrooms and a modern three piece family bathroom. Externally the property boasts laid to lawn front and rear gardens with paved patio area ideal for outdoor entertainment and allocated parking available to the rear. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size anhd quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 393854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.