2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleOakfield Road, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, GL52 8LA
- Popular village location convenient to local amenities
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Lounge/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Replacement bathroom suite
- Good potential for extension
- Double glazed conservatory
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Ample driveway
A spacious two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with good potential for extension, subject to planning permission. The property is situated in a pleasant village location being convenient to local shopping facilities and amenities. The accommodation comprises entrance hall with doors to cloaks cupboard, airing cupboard, lounge/dining room, bathroom, bedrooms one and two, trap to loft space. Lounge/dining room with feature fireplace fitted with gas coal effect living flame fire, double French doors to conservatory and serving hatch to kitchen. Conservatory with power-points, views to west-facing enclosed rear garden and doors to patio and garden. Kitchen with window to rear garden, fitted with a matching range of eye and base level storage units, inset single drainer sink unit, laminated roll edge work surfaces, built in fan assisted oven with grill, inset 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, appliance space and door to driveway and side aspect. Bathroom/shower room with window to side aspect, modern white suite comprising paneled bath with splash backing, separate quadrant shower unit fitted with Mira shower unit, pedal stall wash hand basin, low level WC and a heated towel rail. Bedroom one with window to front aspect with views towards Cleeve hill. Bedroom two with window to front aspect with views towards Cleeve hill and a built in wardrobe/storage cupboard.
N.B. Please note the loft space offers good potential for conversion to create extra living accommodation, subject to building regulations and planning permission being granted. The gas combination boiler is also installed in the loft space.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and is double glazed throughout.
To the exterior: Front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a driveway offering hard standing for approximately four vehicles leading via double iron gates to a detached garage. The rear garden is west facing being enclosed with wooden paneled fencing, benefitting from a patio area, having been laid to lawn and stocked with various flowers and shrubs.
Lounge/Dining room: 15’6 max X 11’ max
Conservatory: 10’5 x 8’3
Kitchen: 9’9 max X 8’10
Bathroom/Shower Room: 8’8 max X 5’9 max
Bedroom one: 13’5 x 10’11
Bedroom Two: 10’2 x 8’3
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1527343607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cotswold Estate Agents, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.