3 bedroom detached house for saleBlackberry Way, Whitstable, Kent
- Generous detached family home
- 3 double bedrooms, en-suite to Master
- Conservatory and countryside views
- Garage and driveway
- Ground floor cloakroom
- EPC energy rating D (64)
There is a sense of exclusivity as you drive through this leafy cul-de-sac. Made up of generous detached houses it is a quiet and secluded position for families yet is only a short drive from town and motorway connections.
A conservatory addition has increased the living space and gives additional seating for when friends visit.
In fact, the whole living space interconnects so you could open the whole space up when the party is in full swing!
Adjacent to the kitchen is the tandem length garage. Not only does this give lots of storage but perhaps gives an opportunity to convert this space to incorporate yet more living space! (subject to consents).
Upstairs the three bedrooms are all doubles which is a real benefit for a family. The master bedroom is very generous and with an en-suite there is real privacy.
Outside the garden is secluded with a range of seating areas amongst the tiered borders. So you can choose sun or shade on those summer days. You have some lovely countryside views from the garden and first floor windows too.
A really wonderful detached home in a very desirable position, so don't delay your opportunity to view.
What the Owner says:
The peace and quiet of this lovely cul-de-sac we will miss greatly. With almost no passing traffic and with views of the countryside it feels a world away from the hustle and bustle of Whitstable, yet is only a short drive away.
Plenty of space for a family who no doubt will also love the location.
Neighbours very friendly too!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'7 x 10'2 (5.06m x 3.10m)
- Dining Room: 11'7 x 8'3 (3.53m x 2.52m)
- Conservatory: 9'6 x 9'4 (2.90m x 2.85m)
- Kitchen: 11'7 x 8'3 (3.53m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'1 x 10'4 (5.21m x 3.15m)
- En-suite Shower
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 9'10 (3.10m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'6 x 8'3 (3.81m x 2.52m)
- Front Garden
- Tandem Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65492603.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12031356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.