2 bedroom house for saleCourtyard Mews, Greenhithe
- GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £310,000.
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE.
- CLOAKROOM & FAMILY BATHROOM.
- 0.6 MILES TO GREENHITHE STATION.
- CONVENIENT FOR BLUEWATER, A2 & M25.
- POPULAR WATERSTONE PARK LOCATION.
- MODERN THROUGHOUT.
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN.
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £310,000. Located on the popular WATERSTONE PARK is this smart, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM terraced house. The property benefits from: MODERN KITCHEN. Convenient for Bluewater Shopping Centre, A2 & M25. Nearby to Local Schools. 0.6 Miles to GREENHITHE STATION. Low Maintenance Garden. CLOAK ROOM & FAMILY BATHROOM. Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows. Viewings come HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Entrance Hall - Laminate flooring. Radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard. Doors to:
Cloakroom - 1.77 x 1.16 (5'9" x 3'9") - Vinyl flooring. Radiator. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Plain ceiling. Extractor fan.
Lounge/Diner - 4.23 x 3.72 (13'10" x 12'2") - Laminate flooring. Double glazed patio doors to Garden. Two radiators. Sky TV point. Plain ceiling.
Kitchen - 3.82 x 2.17 (12'6" x 7'1") - Amtico flooring. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Matching range of wall and base units with work top over and perspex splash backs. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integrated electric oven, Dishwasher, Washing machine. Space for Fridge freezer. Gas hob with extractor over.
Landing - Carpeted. Access to loft. Airing cupboard. Doors to:
Master Bedroom - 4.23 x 3.13 (13'10" x 10'3" ) - Carpeted. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Telephone point. Plain ceiling.
Bedroom Two - 4.24 x 3.49 (13'10" x 11'5") - Carpeted. Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Sky TV point. Plain ceiling.
Bathroom - 2.09 x 1.87 (6'10" x 6'1") - Vinyl tile flooring. Radiator. P shaped bath with mixer tap and shower over. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit under. Low level WC. Part tiled walls. Plain ceiling. Extractor fan.
Garden - 7.22 (23'8") - Patio area. Decked area. Outside tap. Free standing timber shed.
Additional Information - TENURE
Dartford Council - Band D.
Greenhithe Station - 0.6 Miles.
A2 for M25 and Blackwall Tunnel - 1.7 Miles.
Bluewater Shopping Centre - 0.6 Miles - Providing an array of shops, businesses & restaurants.
Asda Superstore - 0.8 Miles.
Disclaimer - Please Note: All measurements are approximate and are taken at the widest points. They should not be used for the purchase of furnishings or floor coverings. Please also note that The Property Cloud have not seen any paperwork relating to any building works that may have been carried out within this property, nor have we tried or tested any appliances or services. These particulars do not form part of any contract, floor plans & photographs, whether enhanced or not, are for general guidance only. We would strongly recommend that the information which we provide about the property, including distances, is verified by yourselves upon inspection and also by your solicitor before legal commitment to the purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27905044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cloud, North Kent & South East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.