1 bedroom retirement property for saleVictoria Drive, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 500 Sqft First Floor Apartment
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- One Double Bedroom
- Refitted Shower Room
- Lift And Security Entry Phone System
- Exclusively For Over 55's
- Communal Parking
- Excellent Location For Beach And Promenade
- No Onward Chain
A bright and immaculately presented first floor apartment offered exclusively for residents over 55 years of age. EPC-B
The accommodation briefly comprises, front and rear communal entrances with stairs and lift to first floor, personal door to entrance hallway with double recessed storage cupboard and door to sitting/dining room, with bay window, 'Juliet' balcony and double casement doors. There is a modern kitchen, double bedroom with recessed double wardrobe cupboard and recently refitted shower room.
Outside, to the rear of the building, there is communal parking accessed via Victoria Drive.
A viewing is thoroughly recommended to appreciate its standard of presentation, bright and spacious accommodation and convenient location.
Victoria Place is a convenient location for the local Aldwick shopping parade, the beach and promenade. There is an excellent bus service to the town centre of Bognor Regis with its precinct shopping facilities and mainline railway station to London Victoria.
A modern first floor apartment offered exclusively for the over 55's and conveniently located to the Aldwick parade of shops.
Sitting Room 16'11 (5.16m) x 11'8 (3.56m)
Kitchen 8'8 (2.64m) x 6'7 (2.01m)
Bedroom 11'4 (3.45m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
We understand there is the balance of an 125 year lease from 2007.
We understand the maintenance charge payable is approximately £1,337.56 p.a.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65506925.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 243728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.