5 bedroom detached house for saleStaithe Road, Repps With Bastwick, Great Yarmouth
- Five Bedrooms
- South Facing Gardens
- Double Garage
An impressive five bedroom family home with spacious accomodation on a generous mature plot.
This wonderful family home stands centrally in mature gardens and grounds adjoining open farm land. There are many exemplary features within the property from the impressive reception hall to the spacious sitting room with a bay window having a fire place with wood burning stove, formal dining room and conservatory opening into the garden, while the kitchen / breakfast room offers ample space. On the first floor there are five bedrooms with a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Externally a drive provides ample parking and leads to the double garage. Viewing is essential to appreciate the setting size and quality of this individual family home.
With a door in from the porch. This spacious reception hall features an ash staircase leading to the first floor galleried landing, with solid ash doors leading into the principle reception rooms.
This sitting room features a bay window to the front aspect and two aspects to the side, the focal point of this room is the inglenook style fireplace housing a wood burning stove on a raised hearth.
This room could readily double as a ground floor bedroom if required. A useful extra reception room with fitting shelving, vaulted ceiling and French double doors with glazed side panels leading out to the rear garden.
This lovely formal dining room has double doors from the sitting room, double doors leading into the conservatory and a door leading into the kitchen / breakfast room.
A lovely double glazed conservatory with a lantern room light, this room offers wonderful views over the garden and with double doors leading out.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
The kitchen area is fitted with an extensive range of quality base and matching wall units, contrasting corian work surfaces and inset sink unit. Appliances include a dishwasher, an electric oven, microwave and hob with extractor fan over. The kitchen is divided from the breakfast area by a peninsula bar providing further storage, and has tiled flooring with underfloor heating. The breakfast area has oak flooring and a door leading to the side hall and reception hall.
With WC and hand wash basin.
This room is fitted with further storage units, inset sink unit, oak flooring and houses plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
A double aspect room overlooking the front garden.
First Floor Landing
A lovely galleried landing with a large window to the front aspect and fitted cupboard.
With window to front aspect, this good sized master bedroom is fitted with an extensive range of bedroom furniture including wardrobes and a dressing table.
Fitted with shower in cubicle, vanity hand wash basin and WC.
With window to side aspect.
With window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden and adjoining farmland beyond.
With shower in cubicle.
Once again this bedroom has a window to rear aspect overlooking the gardens and farmland beyond.
With window to side aspect, this room also features a range of fitted bedroom furniture.
A spacious bathroom comprising an oval bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin and WC. There is a ladder style radiator and wood effect flooring.
Copperfields stands well back from the no through road leading to the River Thurne. The property benefits from having a long driveway leading to a detached double garage which provides ample parking. This garage is currently used as a storage room with a personal door in from the rear. Alongside the drive the front garden is laid to lawn with mature shrubs and there is gated access to the rear. The rear garden is south facing and includes a lovely terrace adjoining the rear of the property, leading out to a further wide area of lawn. This rear garden adjoins farmland.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65507890.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.