1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMostyn Grove, Wibsey, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD6
- Semi detached bungalow and single garage, well situated in good and popular residential area.
- The well presented accommodation has Gas CH and UPVC DG.
- Porch, side entrance hall, living room with bay, kitchen, DOUBLE bedroom, bathroom, occasional first floor bedroom with sliding ladder approach.
- Easily manageable garden is mainly flagged with borders.
Semi detached bungalow and single garage, occupying quiet position in good and popular residential area. The property is within level walking distance of local amenities and close to Wibsey Village. The well presented accommodation has Gas CH and UPVC DG and briefly comprises porch, side entrance hall, living room with bay, kitchen, DOUBLE bedroom, bathroom, occasional first floor bedroom with sliding ladder approach. The easily manageable garden is mainly flagged with borders. Early inspection of this property is strongly recommended.
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Side Entrance Porch -
Side Entrance Hall - 4'7" x 7'7" (1.40m x 2.31m) - Central heating radiator, access to occasional bedroom via sliding loft ladder.
Lounge - 9'4" x 11'11" + square bay (2.84m x 3.63m +square bay) - Central heating radiator.
Kitchen - 6'2" x 9'0" (1.88m x 2.74m) - Inset plastic sink unit, worktops, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, electric cooker panel, breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom - 10'10" x 10'4" (3.30m x 3.15m) - Full length mirrored wardrobes.
Bathroom - 4'7" x 7'7" (1.40m x 2.31m) - Panelled bath, electric shower fitting over, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc. Fully tiled walls, central heating radiator.
First Floor -
Occasional Bedroom - 16'0" x 9'0" (4.88m x 2.74m) - Eaves storage, gas fired central heating boiler/water heater, gable window, sliding ladder access.
Gardens - Easily manageable level garden plot, mainly flagged with borders.
Greenhouse and shed.
Garage - Single garage of precast concrete construction.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65511271.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27906796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.