2 bedroom terraced house for saleCrosby Street, Derby
- Two Double Bedroom, Mid Terraced Property
- No Upward Chain
- Well Presented Interior
- Epc Rating D
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Ideal For Any First Time Buyer, Investor Or Family
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven & Hob
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With A Three Piece Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Internal Viewings Are Highly Recommended
Located close to Derby City Centre & The Royal Derby Hospital, this traditional mid terraced property is ideal for any first time buyer, investor or family. Brought to the market with no upward chain, the property demands an early viewing to avoid disappointment. Call Today To View!!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65511301.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8816123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.