4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKeats Way, Crowthorne
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Offers Flexible Accomodation
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom And Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Driveway To Front & Rear Access
- Close to Local Amenities
This EXTENDED and very well presented semi detached family home is situated with convenient access to local shops and offers flexible accommodation and is within EDGBARROW CATCHMENT. On the ground floor there is a large living room, modern kitchen, breakfast room, conservatory, modern shower room and flexible bedroom four. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. To the outside there is parking to the front and to the rear there is a delightful well maintained garden with further access to more parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65512306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRA1CROW002303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Schippers, Crowthorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.