3 bedroom terraced house for salePercy Avenue, Broadstairs, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Modern & tasteful interior throughout
- Off street parking
- Fantastic rear garden
- Good size utility room
- EPC energy rating D (55)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £325,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Sit back and relax in the fantastic lounge area of this beautiful and modern terraced house.
With a quality hardwood flooring and natural light pouring in through the large bay window, it is the perfect room to enjoy. This excellent space also opens up into a dining area, where you and the rest of the family can gather around the table for dinner together.
When it is time to clear the table, the washing up won't seem so bad in the stunning, modern kitchen. The sleek cupboards and worktops will be a pleasure to use, making those daily chores not so much of a burden. Not only that, there is a separate utility room, ideal for you to put all the washing in its own separate place out of the way whilst you shut the door and go and relax in the lounge area.
As well as being a fabulous home, this exceptional home is sat within ¼ mile of the picturesque clifftops of Kingsgate. Imagine coming out of your front door walking down the road and breathing in the fresh sea air as you see the benefits of living so close to the sea.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here, the location is perfect for those who like the quiet lifestyle but also who have got children and want to take advantage of the beach at the end of the road. It is so easy to grab your towel and walk down there, have a day in the sun, and walk home again.
We have made many improvements here leaving a home that someone can move straight into without having to worry about builders or workman. They can start taking advantage of this gorgeous modern house and where it is.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'10 into bay x 12'3 (4.22m x 3.74m)
- Dining Area: 11'5 x 10'1 (3.48m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen: 11'1 x 7'2 (3.38m x 2.19m)
- Utility Room: 8'3 x 7'10 (2.52m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 10'4 (3.46m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 9'11 (3.46m x 3.02m)
- Dressing Area
- Bedroom 3: 6'4 x 6'1 (1.93m x 1.86m)
- Loft Room: 18'7 x 10'5 (5.67m x 3.18m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65512582.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10226965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.