Land for saleAvonpark, Avonbridge FK1 2LR
- Outstanding opportunity to purchase 2 acres of residential zoned land
- Part of an already developed site
- Blank canvas for possibly up to 36 smaller properties (approximately)
- Architects drawings done for filling the site to 18 detached homes
- Within a village location with schooling and post office
- Close to Falkirk and the border to West Lothian
- Drawings available at Drummond Miller Bathgate
Contact agent: 01506 655034/07595 820611
This is a 2.14 acre development site zoned for residential housing which is adjacent to existing modern properties and right beside the River Avon. It has the potential for the construction of at least 6 properties but no planning application has been submitted to Falkirk Council. A professional Flood Risk Assessment was carried out in March 2017.
Right on the boundary with West Lothian, Avonbridge is a small semi-rural village has a local convenience shopping and primary school whilst major towns of Falkirk and Bathgate (6 miles) offer a superb range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities. Falkirk has main line rail links to the cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow and ready access can be gained to arterial roads and motorway networks. St
27 miles to Glasgow, 27 miles to Edinburgh. Airport 15 miles away.
On entering Avonbridge from West Lothian continue through the village turning onto the A825. Continue past the primary school on your left and the entrance for Avonpark is on the right hand side.
Viewing is available by appointment – Please contact Agent 0759 58 20611
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 77555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Bathgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.