3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Parade, Sleaford
- Three bedroom family home
- Desirable location
- Resin driveway
- Large rear garden and workshop
- Spacious living accommodation
Hugely sought after location, impressively presented, large garden, resin driveway, spacious accommodation. This property is a must see!
Located in one of the towns most desirable areas is this fantastic three bedroom family home with off road parking via a resin driveway and gated side access into the large rear garden, which also has a workshop with power and lighting as well as two patio areas and a gravelled area with mature shrubbery.
Internally the property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway with stairs rising the first floor, lounge with a feature inset log burner and modern tiled chimney breast, separate dining room with doors leading out onto the garden, kitchen with a range of modern wall and base unit with work surfacing over.
To the first floor there are three very generous sized bedrooms as well as the family shower room with a walk in shower cubicle and dual rainfall shower.
This property is not to be missed and should be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Being approached via a front aspect door with laminate flooring and stairs rising to the first floor.
Having an inset log burner, modern tiling to the chimney breast, laminate flooring and a front aspect double glazed bay window.
Having a radiator and a rear aspect French door to the garden.
Having a kitchen comprising of fitted wall and base units with work surfacing over, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor, plumbing for a dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring, radiator, two side aspect double glazed windows, rear aspect double glazed window and a side aspect upvc door.
Having a side aspect double glazed window and loft access.
Having a radiator and a front aspect double glazed half bay window.
Having a radiator and a rear aspect double glazed window.
Having a radiator and a front aspect double glazed window.
Having a walk in shower with dual rainfall shower head, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, spot lighting and a rear aspect double glazed window.
Having off road parking for three vehicles via a resin driveway and gated entrance to the rear garden.
Having a brick built workshop with an insulated room, as well as a power and lighting. There are also two patio areas, wooden shed, a substantial lawn and gravel area at the end of the garden with a variety of potted plants and shrubbery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65515327.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.