4 bedroom detached house for salePitt's Lane, Earley, Reading, RG6
- Three/Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Two/Three Receptions & Spacious Kitchen
- Flexible Accommodation
- Rear Garden over 200ft with 30ft Workshop
- Convenient Location on Earley/Woodley Borders
- EPC Rating D
An extended chalet detached home being ideal for keen gardeners with a rear garden of over 200ft long & a 30ft workshop! Offering spacious & flexible living accommodation with a ground floor bedroom & shower room plus 3 beds & bathroom on the first floor. An excellent location on the Earley/Woodley borders, providing easy access to A329M & Bath Road with Marks & Spencer Food Hall a short walk away. EPC Rating D
Entrance Hall: Cloakroom/Shower Room: 26ft Lounge/Diner: Study: 17ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room: Utility Room: Reception/Bedroom 4: First Floor: Three Bedrooms: Bathroom
Ample off road parking for several cars with side drive leading to rear garden and gated access to 30ft workshop. The fabulous rear garden is over 200ft and mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees. Ideal for keen gardeners or young children.
PROPERTY INFORMATION & CONTACTING US
PROPERTY INFORMATION: EPC Rating D: Mains gas, electricity, water & drainage. LOCAL AUTHORITY: Wokingham Council: Tax Band F: SCHOOL CATCHMENT: Earley St Peters Primary & Bulmershe Secondary (info taken from Wokingham Council): CONTACTING US: As part of our unique service, our telephone lines & emails are answered beyond conventional office hours. For an appointment to view this property, please contact the Woodley office on 0118 969 3969.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 165041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Woodley, Earley & Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.