3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCanterbury Road, Westgate-On-Sea, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Off-road parking with side access
- Downstairs toilet
- Enclosed rear garden
- Lounge / dining area and sun room to the rear
- EPC energy rating E (52)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £255,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you are looking for a family home with space to grow, then look no further! This three-bedroom semi-detached property is sure to please. Set back from the road, it has off street parking so you don’t have to struggle juggling the shopping bags and the kids!
Once inside you will find a bright and airy entrance hallway leading through to a spacious through lounge/dining area. To the rear is a lovely sun room that could be used for a variety of purposes, why not let the children use it to finish off their homework without being disturbed by the television? The kitchen is a super size and features a separate utility area to the rear and the bonus of a downstairs toilet, so handy when you have guests over to visit.
Upstairs are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with an electric shower over the bath, so useful for a morning refresh before heading off out through the door to work.
Located within easy reach of a variety of local amenities, Canterbury Road is a short hop from Westgate-On-Sea, with its abundance of local stores, bistros and beach bars. If you are feeling more adventurous it is also on the bus routes and so has great transport links to the neighbouring towns of Thanet and the historic city of Canterbury.
What the Owner says:
When we were looking for a family home the size of this house, coupled with the off-street parking was key. It needed work, and I immediately set about replacing the kitchen, bathroom and re-wiring the property. The fact that it is centrally located, within easy reach of both Margate and Westgate, on the major bus routes and a short walk to the beach has been a real boon when living here over many years.
The time has come to move on now, pay off our remaining mortgage and look for something a little smaller to retire to. I hope that the next owners of this home enjoy their time here as much as we have done and that they are as happy here as we have been.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 14'5 x 13'3 (4.40m x 4.04m)
- Dining Area: 13'4 x 11'1 (4.07m x 3.38m)
- Sun Room: 10'2 x 6'3 (3.10m x 1.91m)
- Utility Room: 5'5 x 5'3 (1.65m x 1.60m)
- Kitchen: 12'7 x 8'5 (3.84m x 2.57m)
- Downstairs Toilet
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 10'6 (3.99m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'3 x 10'7 (4.04m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'4 x 7'11 (2.54m x 2.41m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65523988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10128174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.