3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOxford Road, Calne
- Stunning Three Double Bedroom Cottage
- Parking for One Car
- Luxury Four Piece Bathroom
- Private Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Two Receptions Rooms
Charm, space and flexibility are the hallmarks of this stunning character cottage offered for sale in show home order throughout. You can feel the relaxed atmosphere from the moment you walk in with its wooden floors and character features that include open fires and ceiling beams.
A truly stunning character property set in a DESIRABLE LOCATION a short distance from the town centre and a variety of amenities including a selection of restaurants, coffee shops and Primary and Secondary education. Offering an impressive amount of internal space, the property has been tastefully refurbished and decorated throughout and holds nothing back with its stand out features. Accommodation is presented over two floors and includes a stunning reception room with an open fire, the heart of the home which includes solid wood flooring and beams. There is a separate dining room with original features and a beautiful re-fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances. Finally the bedrooms are all double in size and offer plenty of space for larger bedroom furnishings. To the first floor there is a luxury four piece bathroom to complement the remainder of the internal rooms. Externally there is parking and walled gardens providing a secluded outdoor entertaining space.
Front Entrance Porch
Entrance to this stunning character property is via front door leading into the entrance porch which also has a double glazed window to the side aspect and an internal door leading in to the hall.
Sitting Room 19' 2" x 12' 7" Max ( 5.84m x 3.84m Max )
Beautifully presented main reception boasting character features including an open fireplace, exposed beams and solid oak flooring. Double glazed window to the front aspect, television aerial point, wall lights, under stairs storage cupboard and a radiator.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' 3" Max ( 3.58m x 3.12m Max )
Stunning second reception room with open fireplace, exposed beams, solid oak flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.17m )
Stunning re-fitted kitchen comprising of a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Electric oven with induction hob and a chimney style cooker extractor over. Integrated washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Leading out from the sitting Room the rear porch gives access out to the rear garden. There is the addition of slate tiled flooring and a radiator.
Stairs rise from the snug/rear hall, double glazed window to the rear aspect and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 12' 4" Max ( 3.89m x 3.76m Max )
Master bedroom decorated in a neutral tone, offering a lovely peaceful space with a double glazed window to the front aspect, television aerial point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 4" Max ( 3.58m x 3.45m Max )
Another good sized double bedroom with a feature fireplace, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.20m x 3.15m )
Situated to the rear of the property the third bedroom is a superb size, beautifully decorated and with plenty of room to take a good amount of furniture. There is a double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Luxury four piece family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin, 'Burlington's of London' roll top bath with mixer taps and a shower attachment over and a double shower cubicle with rainfall shower. The bathroom is fully tiled and there is a double glazed window to the rear and side aspect, shaver point, under floor heating and a heated towel rail.
Fully enclosed by picket fencing over low level walls. Pathway leading to the front door, mostly laid to gravel with flower borders.
Fantastic low maintenance rear garden ideal for entertaining with a decked sun terrace with spot lights, superb for al fresco dining. Gated access leads to the side and to the parking.
Parking is found to the rear of the property within a courtyard setting for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65524663.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.