3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClos Celyn, BARRY
- REDUCED FROM £195,000 (19/05/18 - 12/06/18)
- Semi detached family home
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Lounge and kitchen/diner
- Guest WC
- Larger than average garden
- Viewing recommended.
A very well presented semi detached property in Pencoedtre Village comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / dining room, three bedrooms, en-suite to the master, family bathroom, parking and a good sized garden.
A very well presented semi detached property in Encoder village comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / dining room, three bedrooms, en-suite to the master, family bathroom, parking and a good sized garden.
Accessed via front door, ceiling light point, door to:
low level WC wash hand basin, radiator, ceiling light point, double glazed obscured window to the front.
Lounge 17' 7" max x 15' 8" ( 5.36m max x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, door to:
Kitchen/diner 15' 1" x 9' ( 4.60m x 2.74m )
A well appointed kitchen, fitted with a matching range of modern wall and base level cupboard and drawer units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splash, integrated electric oven and hob, stainless steel splashbacks, vinyl flooring, double glazed rear aspect window, double glazed patio doors to the rear, ample space for table and chairs, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Airing Cupboard, ceiling light point, loft access point.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" to wardrobes x 8' 6" ( 3.63m to wardrobes x 2.59m )
Double glazed front aspect windows, ceiling light point, radiator,
Shower cubicle, low level WC, vanity wash unit with counter top and storage cupboard beneath, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, ceiling light point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.67m x 1.93m )
Double glazed front aspect window, ceiling light point, radiator.
A well appointed suite comprising panel enclosed bath, with shower over, low level WC, vanity unit with wash basin and storage beneath, double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point, radiator.
There is a small area of garden to the side, the larger than average rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area. gated side access. parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65524723.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY105319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.