3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLewis Road, Sidcup, DA14 4NA
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Requiring updating throughout
- Chain Free
- Bay fronted through lounge
- Kitchen/diner with doors to garden
- Downstairs wc & larger than average bathroom upstairs
- Rear garden laid to lawn
- Off street parking
- Easy access to Sidcup station
- Convenient for sought after schools
FULL DESCRIPTION We are pleased to offer for sale this extended three bedroom semi detached house which although requires updating throughout, benefits from a rear extension providing plenty of space. We feel this house would make a great family home with its location offering access to Sidcup station, local shops and some sought after schools.
The house briefly comprises: Entrance hall, bay fronted living room (24'1x 10'6), kitchen/diner with doors to the rear garden and downstairs w.c. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a large bathroom that sits in the rear extension. Externally there is a lawned rear garden, front garden and off street parking.
Offered chain free, this house will be sure to attract interest and internal viewing comes highly recommended. "Chain free"
Through lounge 24' 1" x 10' 6" (7.34m x 3.2m)
Kitchen/diner 17' 7" x 13' 3" (5.36m x 4.04m)
Downstairs wc 5' 0" x 3' 1" (1.52m x 0.94m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom one 13' 3" x 9' 4" (4.04m x 2.84m)
Bedroom two 10' 9" x 10' 7" (3.28m x 3.23m)
Bedroom three 8' 6" x 6' 9" (2.59m x 2.06m)
Bathroom 17' 8" x 6' 9" (5.38m x 2.06m)
Outside Rear garden laid to lawn with shed.
Off street parking to front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65525029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102670007220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.