3 bedroom terraced house for salePeckstone Close, Cheylesmore, Coventry, CV1
- THREE BEDROOM THREE STOREY TOWN HOUSE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- EPC BAND C
- FITTED KITCHEN AND CLOAKROOM
- GAS C H SYSTEM D GLAZING.
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- ENSUITE AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARDENS TO REAR
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTER AND AMENITIES
Reeds Rains Coventry are delighted to offer for sale in this much sought and convenient area walking distance to the city, this well presented three bedroom three storey town house. The accommodation that benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing offers, entrance hall, living room, dining room, cloakroom, kitchen and sun room/srudy. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, family bathroom and 2nd floor master bedroom with ensuite. To the rear there is a lawn, decking and patio and are two allocated parking spaces in a private gated area. An internal viewing is highly recommended. Epc band C.
Stairs to first floor.
Living Room 15' 9" x 12' 2" (4.8m x 3.71m )
Window to front.
Dining Room 8' 1" x 9' 8" (2.46m x 2.95m )
Doors to sun lounge and archway to kitchen.
Cloakroom / WC
w.c, wash basin.
Sun Room / Study 8' 6" x 8' 7" (2.59m x 2.62m )
Doors to rear
Fitted Kitchen 9' 7" x 6' 9" (2.92m x 2.06m )
Window to rear. Range of base and wall units, drawers and working surfaces, space for appliances, integrated hob and double oven.
Bedroom 15' 6" x 8' 7" (4.72m x 2.62m )
Window to rear and radiator
Bedroom 10' 8" x 10' 1" (3.25m x 3.07m )
Window to front.
Bath with W.C, wash basin.
Stairs to second floor.
Master Bedroom 15' 6" x 14' 5" (4.72m x 4.39m )
Window to front, range of wardrobes.
Shower, w.c, wash basin.
Established trees to front.
Laid to decking, lawns and patio.
For two vehicles.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65530237.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201058068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.