3 bedroom detached house for saleRydal Avenue, Ramsgate, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Perfect family home
- Garage and off road parking
- Great catchment area for local schools
- Beautiful rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (72)
A great example of a family home in a really sought-after location! Looks can be deceiving as is the case with this 3 bedroom detached house located on the Nethercourt estate of Ramsgate.
This home is located within a good school catchment area and the train station are all on your doorstep. The station gives access to Ramsgate’s high-speed service to London, ideal if you commute for work or visit the capital for pleasure. Better still, Westwood Cross is also nearby, where you will find an array of shops and services. Take advantage of the different bars, restaurants and beautiful harbour whenever you want to. Transport Links are also close by, ease of access to the A299 and the mainline train station with fast links to London.
This wonderful family home offers flexible accommodation. The downstairs area is perfect for everyone to gather and socialise, the family meals will be enjoyed around the table courtesy of the beautiful separate dining room, if a downstairs office or extra family room is needed then the lounge is large enough to be used as a lounge/diner and the dining room then can be used as desired. The owners have added a beautiful large conservatory that really does bring the outside in allowing the light to flood in.
This is truly a beautiful house and must be seen to be appreciated. Call Ward & Partners on 01843 580314 to book your appointment to view.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for 35 happy years and are moving for family reasons. If we could we would take the house with us.
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Dining Room: 11'1 x 10'8 (3.38m x 3.25m)
- Lounge: 13'3 x 11'8 (4.04m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 11'8 x 8'8 (3.56m x 2.64m)
- Utility Room: 9'0 x 8'3 (2.75m x 2.52m)
- Cloakroom: 5'0 x 2'8 (1.53m x 0.81m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 10'3 (3.69m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 10'1 (3.48m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 7'1 (2.62m x 2.16m)
- Bathroom: 7'10 x 5'8 (2.39m x 1.73m)
- Garden to Front & Rear
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65531524.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Ramsgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.