2 bedroom maisonette for saleBrowning Court, Compton Road, Sherwood, Nottingham
- Ground floor maisonette
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Lounge/dining room with feature balcony
- Kitchen with a range of units
- Bathroom/WC with electric shower
- Entrance hall with in-built storage
- Combi gas central heating & UPVC double glazing
- Drive & garage provide ample parking
- Within walking distance of frequent bus routes
- Ideal for those looking to downsize
NO CHAIN! A two bedroom ground floor maisonette ideal for those looking to downsize. There's a lounge/dining room, kitchen with a range of units & bathroom with electric shower whilst outside, the property enjoys a drive & garage which provide ample off-street parking.
Accommodation - This is a deceptively spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette, ideal for those looking to downsize, first time buyers or buy to let investors.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with useful in-built storage cupboard, spacious lounge/dining room with access to a feature balcony to the rear, kitchen with freestanding gas cooker, space for a stacked fridge freezer and provision and plumbing for a washing machine, two good size bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and finally, a bathroom with a three piece suite comprising pedestal washbasin, WC and bath with electric Mira shower.
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Outside, off street parking is provided by a good size drive to the rear elevation which leads to an integral garage with double doors.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - 3.05m max x 2.36m max (10' max x 7'9 max) -
Lounge/Dining Room - 5.11m x 3.00m (16'9 x 9'10) -
Kitchen - 3.51m x 3.12m (11'6 x 10'3) -
Bedroom One - 4.19m x 2.95m (13'9 x 9'8) -
Bedroom Two - 3.00m x 2.34m (9'10 x 7'8) -
Bathroom/Wc - 1.91m x 1.73m (6'3 x 5'8) -
Garage - 5.26m x 2.92m (17'3 x 9'7) -
Disclaimers - These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No person in the employment of David James Estate Agents Ltd has any authority to make any representation whatsoever in relation to the property. All services, together with electrical fittings or fitted appliances have NOT been tested.
Marketing Materials - All the measurements given in the details are approximate. Floor plans are for illustrative purposes only and are not drawn to scale. The position and size of doors, windows, appliances and other features are approximate only. The photographs of this property have been taken with a 10mm wide-angle lens. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or expense incurred in viewing. If you have a property to sell you may wish to take advantage of our free valuation service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65532976.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27907020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James Estate Agents, Arnold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.