3 bedroom flat for saleCurzon Road, Hoylake, Wirral
- Stunning Three Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Benefiting from Being Sold with No Onward Chain
- Beautifully Maintained Private Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Spacious, Well Appointed and Immaculately Presented
- Seamlessly Blending Modern Living with Traditional Features
- Hallway, Lounge Diner, Breakfast Room and Contemporary Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms and Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Situated in the Prime Location of Hoylake Close to the Sea Front
Stunning three double bedroom ground floor apartment boasting its own private gardens to the front and rear. Seamlessly blending period features with modern living this property has been appointed to a exceptional standard throughout. Offered for sale with no onward chain the accommodation briefly comprises a hallway, spacious lounge diner, breakfast room and a modern kitchen. Master bedroom with feature bay window into the turret of this character property, two further double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. The aforementioned gardens have been beautifully maintained, the front with lawned and patio area enjoying a sunny aspect and to the rear a secluded courtyard. A closer inspection is essential to appreciate this apartment in full.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8501978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.