1 bedroom bungalow for saleAgnes Scott Court, Palace Drive, Weybridge
- Located in central Weybridge
- No onward chain
- Bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Modern refitted shower room
- Short walk of the High Street and River Thames
- Stunning garden featuring part of the old palace wall
- Sitting room with door to the garden
Bungalows of this size in such a central location in Weybridge rarely come to the market. This one bedroom bungalow is situated within a short walk of the shops in Weybridge High Street and the River Thames. The property has a beautifully manicured rear garden which is enclosed by part of the old Oatlands Palace wall. The sitting room is positioned at the rear of the property with a door leading to the lovely garden, this creates the opportunity to extend (stpp) should the new owners wish to add more space. The rest of the accommodation comprises a kitchen overlooking the rear garden and a spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes. The shower room is beautifully refitted with a large walk in shower, tiled walls, tiled flooring, wash hand basin with vanity storage and heated towel rail. The vendors have recently installed a remote controlled rain sensitive Velux window. It’s worth noting that although the property appears to be attached to the neighbouring home, it’s actually only the roof which is connected to next door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65537386.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27910943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grants Independent, Weybridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.