2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFord Close, Herne Bay, Kent
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Fitted kitchen and large conservatory
- Garden overlooking fields
- Cul-de-sac setting
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (39)
Such a wonderful opportunity for any buyer who is looking for the chance to live in a peaceful and picturesque setting, which is within easy walking distance of the sea front.
Studd Hill has established itself as one of Herne Bay's most popular areas for bungalows with many varying styles of all ages. This close is home to a small selection of larger style bungalows, all with larger than average gardens compared to the rest of the development. The rear garden overlooks open fields, which is perfect for creating a calm and tranquil feel.
The close itself is well appointed and has spaciously arranged surrounding properties and offers plenty of parking to the front. To the rear there is also a large conservatory overlooking the garden which acts perfectly as an additional reception area.
There is no onward chain to worry about with the sale of this property and therefore less stress is involved with it's purchase.
This home offers great potential for further development and will appeal to a large audience.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 15'8 x 10'9 (4.78m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 10'4 (3.58m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 8'5 (3.28m x 2.57m)
- Kitchen: 10'9 x 7'3 (3.28m x 2.21m)
- Conservatory: 19'3 x 7'3 (5.87m x 2.21m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65539798.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.