4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarblington
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE - POPULAR LOCATION
- CURRENT OWNERS HAVE LIVED THERE FOR 43 YEARS
- MAINTAINED TO A HIGH STANDARD - 18' 4 x 11' LOUNGE - 12'7 x 10'11 DINING ROOM
- 13'11 x 10'2 KITCHEN - GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- UTILITY ROOM & GARDEN ROOM (Potential to convert into annexe / study, subject to planning consents)
- 15'10 x 10'11 MASTER BEDROOM - EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - EPC RATING : D
This large four bedroom semi detached house sits in the popular location of Berkeley Square. The current owners have lived in the property for the last 43 years but in that time have maintained the property to a high standard. In brief the property consists of, to the ground floor, entrance hallway, lounge open plan to the dining room, ground floor cloakroom, kitchen and to the first floor are four bedrooms (three being doubles) and a family sized bathroom. there is also a separate utility and garden room accessed via covered walkway from the main house that has potential to be possibly converted into an annexe / study (subject to the usual planning consents). There is also a private rear garden with a larger than average front garden with additional off road parking for several cars. The property also boasts an integral garage.
Enter via front door into :
Doors to ground floor rooms, stairs rising to first floor accommodation, stairs descending to cloakroom, smooth curved ceiling, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, low level w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin, electric towel rail, part tiled walls, smooth ceiling.
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, open fireplace with brick surround, smooth curved ceiling, open plan to :
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door leading onto the rear garden, radiator, smooth curved ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of wall and base units with rolled top work surfaces over incorporating one and a half sink with mixer tap over, space for a range style cooker, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, door to side garden, obscure double glazed window to side aspect, part tiled walls, smooth ceiling.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Double glazed window to side aspect, doors to first floor rooms, built in cupboard, built in airing cupboard, smooth ceiling.
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling, wooden floor.
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in double wardrobes, smooth ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in cupboard, smooth ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, stripped floors, smooth ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, four piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, shower cubicle, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, smooth ceiling, radiator, access to loft hatch.
The front of the property is laid to drive with mature shrubs and borders and access to the garage.
The rear of the property is laid to patio, mature shrubs and borders, lawn, fence surround, outside tap. Access to the covered walkway giving access to the utility / garden room.
UTILITY / GARDEN ROOM
Double glazed window to rear aspect, obscure double glazed window to side aspect, range of base units, one sink with mixer tap over, space for washing machine, access to the garden room.
The garden room has obscure double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, access to loft space, textured ceiling. This room has potential to become and office / annexe.
Metal up-and-over door, double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted boiler.
BAND E, (£1,827.37 FOR 2016 / 2017), HAVANT BOROUGH COUNCIL.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65540432.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHVCC_494011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.