3 bedroom detached house for saleFernwood, Stafford
- Spacious Three Bed Detached Property
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Good Sized Breakfast Kitchen
- Ample Off Road Parking & Garage
- End Plot, Good Sized Gardens
- Potential To Extend Subject To Planning
Ferns are well known for being hardy plants that thrive in the shade...but this is definitely not a property that is in the shade of others, and it is sure to be right at the top of your shortlist! Sitting back off the popular and quiet Cul-De-Sac of Fernwood, this home really does have it all, located on the corner plot, with ample parking on the driveway, well appointed accommodation and the opportunity to extend (subject to planning permission). This detached property comprises of a porch opening in to the entrance hall, living room/diner, breakfast kitchen and guest w/c. Upstairs further offers family living space with three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also an integral garage and lawned gardens to the front with gated side access leading to the private rear garden with a patio and summer house. So don't miss out on this superb home as they are literally flying out at this end of town and you will be left bitterly disappointed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65550547.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8715023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.