2 bedroom maisonette for saleCapel Garth, Bank Place, Porthmadog, LL49
- Sash Windows
- Secure Car Park with electronic gates
- Allocated parking for each apartment
- Optional upgrades for kitchens and bathrooms
- Choice of floor coverings
- Video intercom system
- Integrated Smeg fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor
- Bathrooms with contemporary white sanitary ware, clear glass shower screens.
- Chrome sanitary fittings
- Optional underfloor heating to tiled areas
** OPEN DAY SATURDAY 9th JUNE 10am - 12pm ** Call Beresford Adams on 01766 750021to book **
Capel Garth is an exclusive development of 9 apartments located centrally within the historic town of Porthmadog, and offering far ranging views across Snowdonia. The apartments are a high specification just a leisurely stroll away from the Mirada retail complex, with the Heritage Mount Railway and Marina also being close at hand. In addition every apartment enjoys its own allocated parking space, in addition to two bedrooms. Also, there is a outside patio area for shared use by all residents.
Apartment eight is a duplex apartment benefitting from accommodation to comprise (lower level) entrance hallway, large open plan living area, with a WC also. To the upper level there are two bedrooms and a bathroom (with fitted storage space and an en suite to the master bedroom). There is also a separate study. Additionally, there is an allocated parking space.
Externally, the existing building will be sympathetically redeveloped to retain as much of the original character as possible. Internally, there will be a choice of floor coverings, internal doors (i.e. oak veneered doors with chrome door furniture), as well as paint colour schemes. There will also be additional upgrade options available for bathroom and kitchen tiles, as well as for kitchen packs.
Kitchens will be styled in a luxury high gloss finish with a choice of three colours. Each kitchen will have an integrated electric oven, gas hob, and stainless steel chimney hood with granite/quartz work surface. There will also be a kitchen pack upgrade option, which will include Smeg integrated washer dryers, fridge freezers and dishwashers.
Bathrooms will be fitted with contemporary white sanitary ware, clear glass shower screens and large mirrors. Sanitary fittings will be in chrome, with a shower supplied by a condensing boiler. Additionally, there will be down lighters to the ceiling.
Heating will be provided by Worcester condensing boilers. A 'wet' underfloor heating system will be installed throughout, and will be controllable on a zoned basis.
Each apartment will have satellite TV and telephone points in the living room and bedrooms. These will be served by a central satellite dish powered by the landlords electricity supply.
Each property will be secured by a video intercom system, allowing the resident to view their visitors remotely prior to electronically granting access via the front door.
All power sockets and light switches will be finished in polished chrome.
Furniture packs available - please contact the office for further details.
Please note the internal picture are not from the actual development, but are by the same developer to be representative of the finished specification
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNH170020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams, Porthmadog. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.