3 bedroom terraced house for sale8 Morton Road, Moss Pitt, Stafford.
- Well Presented Terraced House
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Driveway & Good Sized Rear Garden
- Three Bedroom & Shower Room
- Convenient Location
- Good Nearby Commuter Links
If you are looking for a robust terrace property that does not need much doing to it, then look no further. This well presented three bedroom terraced property is suitable for first time buyers or investors, situated on the south-west side of the town centre within close proximity to the M6 junction 13 and nearby local amenities. Enjoying ample off road parking and a good sized rear garden. Internally this property comprises of an entrance lobby, good sized lounge, kitchen, dining room and utility area. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a shower room. Looking for a property suitable to move straight in, with a competitive price then look no further and book a viewing today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65555695.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8816216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.