5 bedroom terraced house for saleEarlsfield Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Great location with Wandsworth Common close by
- Large garden
- Delightful features throughout
- Flexible living and entertaining spaces
- Wonderful sense of space throughout
- EPC Rating = C
A fantastic 5 bedroom family home, benefitting from a large 80ft garden, with the delights of Wandsworth Common close by.
Earlsfield Road runs to the west of Wandsworth Common and is well placed for transport with both the mainline station and numerous bus services running nearby. The area is locally renowned for its many local schools. Waitrose and Sainsbury's, together with a cinema complex and further shopping, are nearby at the Southside Centre.
Set back from the road is this immaculate five bedroom family house providing generous living space distributed over three floors, just a short distance from Wandsworth Common. The beautifully laid out double reception room provides a lovely living space and features a bay window, period, ornate cornicing and wooden floor throughout this room and the hallway. This leads through bi-folding doors into the open plan kitchen/dining room. The contemporary kitchen is fully fitted and includes integrated appliances. The room has been cleverly designed to include space for a large dining room table and a living room area. Bi-folding doors lead out into the large garden which has been cleverly arranged to give space for entertaining as well as for children to play. There is a well laid out cellar for further storage.
At the front of the house on the first floor is the spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom consisting of a freestanding bath and a separate shower. On this floor there is a further bedroom, also with en-suite bathroom. The second floor completes the property with a further three good sized bedrooms and a modern shower bathroom.
This property is available with no onward chain
Square Footage: 2,450 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65557354.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI181683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.