2 bedroom flat for saleBridge Quay, 138-141 Redcliff Street, Bristol, BS1 6QP
Withdrawn from Market
- No chain
- West facing balcony
- Well presented throughout
- 4th floor
- Elevator access
- Secured allocated parking
- Secured bicycle storage
- Two double bedrooms
- Ensuite and fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- City centre living on your doorstep
Bridge Quay, is a relatively small development of 59 apartments. Living in the centre of Bristol, you'll have a fantastic choice of eateries, shops and leisure facilities nearby. Bustling St Nicholas Market is just across the river and a wide range of shops, including exclusive brands from Harvey Nichols, are a 10-minute walk away in Cabot Circus. If you want to venture further afield, Bridge Quay is a 15 minutes walk from Temple Meads station, or the M32, M4 and M5 are easily accessible by car.
With a prime location and a quality finish, Bridge Quay is modern waterfront living at its finest.
On entering the apartment you will find a double cupboard in the entrance hall housing the electric immersion unit which also provides some storage as well as plumbing for a washing machine. An additional large cupboard provides the all important storage space.
The living space is open plan and has access to the private balcony, the contemporary kitchen is finished with white gloss units and integrated appliances. This well proportioned room easily accommodates a dedicated dining area and given the balcony is westerly facing it is a very light apartment indeed..
The master bedroom is fitted with a double wardrobe and three large windows to take in the water views. The ensuite and bathroom are fitted with modern white units and the rooms are mostly tiled as is the flooring.
As this is a leasehold property you are responsible for management charges and ground rent.
Annual ground rent £250
Annual service charge £1480
248 years remaining on the lease
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 342267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Harbourside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.