2 bedroom house for saleHolbek Road, Canvey Island
- Built to a high specification by highly respected local builders
- Spacious two bed semi-detached house
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Excellent modern fitted kitchen with oven, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine to remain
- Separate lounge
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Double glazed windows
- NHBC Certificate
- Double car parking space set behind wrought iron fencing
- Fenced to the rear garden
Built to a high specification by highly respected local builders is this deceptively spacious two bedroom semi-detached house and features include tiled underfloor heating to the ground floor, superb modern fitted kitchen with real granite working surfaces plus oven, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher included, to the rear is a separate lounge overlooking the garden which will be lawned. Off of a spacious first floor landing are two well proportioned bedrooms together with modern fitted family bathroom. Arrangements to view can be made by contacting our office.
Hall - Double-glazed entrance door into the hall which will be tiled, coved to flat plastered ceiling, doors off to the accommodation.
Ground Floor Cloakroom - Two piece suite comprising low level w/c, sink.
Kitchen - 4.06mx2.79m (13'4x9'2) - Two double-glazed windows to the side, double-glazed window to the front. Fitted with an extensive range of gloss white units at base level with granite working surfaces over with inset single drainer sink. Matching units at eye level, integral four ring gas hob with overhead extractor, oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher to remain.
Lounge - 4.47mx3.28m (14'8x10'9) - Double-glazed window to the rear and side elevation, double-glazed French doors opening onto the garden, coved to flat plastered ceiling.
First Floor Landing - Spacious landing with doors off to the accommodation, access to the loft, radiator.
Bedroom One - 4.04mx2.67m (13'3x8'9) - Double-glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.28mx2.21m (10'9x7'3) - Double-glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Bathroom - A modern three piece suite comprising of low level w/c, wash hand basin incorporated within a unit, shaped panelled bath, chrome towel rail.
Front Garden - Off-street parking for two vehicles set behind wrought iron style fencing
Rear Garden - Will be turfed and fenced to the boundaries.
Agents Notes - The external Picture has been digitally enhanced for marketing purposes
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27915020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Poyntz & Co, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.