3 bedroom bungalow for saleWestfield Drive, Great Bookham
- Beautifully Presented Detached Bungalow
- Established Cul De Sac Location
- Extended & Modernised Throughout
- Ready To Move Into Now
- Three Bedrooms
- Two En Suite Shower Rooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Superb Kitchen/Dining Room
- Lounge Opening To Family Room
- Delightful Secluded Rear Garden
An ATTRACTIVE DETACHED BUNGALOW which has been remodelled and modernised to provide a light and spacious modern layout with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The property now offers 3 double bedrooms, two fully tiled en suite shower rooms and a luxury family bathroom. There is a superb and comprehensively equipped fitted Kitchen/Dining room which enjoys a delightful outlook over the rear garden with bi fold doors opening onto the patio. In addition, there is a separate utility room and 21 ft lounge which opens into a family room and also overlooks the rear garden. The property has been re wired, a new gas central heating system installed and features new internal light wood doors and brushed chrome sockets and light switches to the reception hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room and family room as well as polished porcelain tiled floors to the reception hall, kitchen/dining room and utility room. Outside the property benefits from sealed unit double glazed windows, soffits, facias and downpipes, wide blocked paved driveway, full width paved patio and secluded garden. An internal inspection is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to appreciate this beautifully presented home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65561932.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Huggins Edwards & Sharp , Great Bookham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.