3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleConnaught Drive, Chapel St. Leonards, Skegness
- IMMACULATE 3 Bed Detached Bungalow with VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- Huge Master Bedroom, Lounge & Shower Room
- 38ft Car Port, Garage & additional parking if required
- Kitchen & Conservatory which is currently used as a sitting room
- Rear Garden with shed, summer house, decking area, patio area & various pathways
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
IMMACULATE 3 Bed Detached Bungalow with VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION comprising of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms including the huge Master which was the former Lounge & Shower Room. Externally having 38ft Car Port & Garage, additional parking if required & Beautiful Gardens.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this Immaculately presented 3 Bed Detached Bungalow in the sought after area of Chapel St. Leonard's being just a short distance from SEASIDE offering a range of beach front Amenities, shops and transport links. Having VERSATILE accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall with airing cupboard ideal for storage provisions, Lounge which used to be the former Bedroom, Huge Master Bedroom which was previously the original Lounge & 2 additional Bedrooms, 'L shaped' Kitchen, Brick built Conservatory being currently used as a Sitting Room & Shower Room. Externally having ample mount of parking via 38ft Car Port & Garage with the added potential of additional parking to the opposite side of the property if required, Beautiful rear Garden with Summer House & Shed ideal for storage provisions with, decking area, patio area and various pathways. A viewing of this property is utterly essential in order to appreciate all this property has to offer, please call today on 01754 768311 for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Being accessed via a upvc front door with decorative double glazed glass panels from the car port, having tiled floor, wall mounted radiator, airing cupboard and doors to all principle rooms.
Lounge 10' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.25m x 3.20m )
A former bedroom therefore being a versatile room with carpet, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation, feature wallpaper to one wall and ceiling fan light.
Kitchen 15' 8" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.78m max x 3.20m max )
(L Shaped Room) Having tiled floor, wall mounted radiator, double glazed windows to two elevations, wall, base and drawer units with complimentary worktops, tiled splash backs and inset steel sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space for fridge, integral four burn gas hob with overhead extractor and space for a microwave. Door leading into;
Conservatory 19' 4" x 8' 8" ( 5.89m x 2.64m )
Being a brick built construction with double glazed windows to various aspects, the current owners are currently using this space as a Lounge, having feature flooring, two wall mounted radiators, ceiling fan and upvc double glazed doors opening out onto the rear garden.
Master Bedroom 14' 8" max x 12' 7" max ( 4.47m max x 3.84m max )
(Former Lounge) Being fully carpeted with textured ceiling, two wall mounted radiators, double glazed window to the front elevation and another double glazed window to the side elevation allowing for an abundance of natural light to fill the room, ceiling fan, feature wallpaper to one wall.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.31m )
Being carpeted with wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the rear and feature wallpaper to one wall.
Double glazed window to the rear being fully carpeted with wall mounted radiator and currently being used as the study.
Having tiled walls, double glazed opaque window opening onto the carport, ladder style heated towel rail and a three piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, corner shower cubicle with double glass sliding doors with shower there in, pedestal wash hand basin with taps over and ceiling spotlights.
Car Port 38' 3" min plus garage x 9' 2" ( 11.66m min plus garage x 2.79m )
A huge space with concrete flooring, power and electric connections, side access via upvc double doors which open out of the carport to the rear garden and access into the Garage.
Garage 17' 9" x 9' 2" ( 5.41m x 2.79m )
Having a concrete floor with wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces creating an ideal utility area, plumbing and space for appliances currently housing a fully working and plumbed in Hydrotherapy spa Bath which could potential be included in the sale.
Front Of The Property
Being mainly laid to lawn with a concrete Driveway, slabbed pathway and access to the Car Port which leads to the Garage providing ample of off road parking. There is also the potential for additional parking if required, currently the space is being used for the parking of the current owners motorhome being securely stored behind large timber gates and a variety of mature shrubs.
Rear Of The Property
Generously sized being mainly laid to lawn with a slabbed patio area ideal for alfresco dining in the warmer months and a pathway leading to the garden shed being ideal for storage provisions, gravelled area and decking with side access to the Car Port via upvc door, enclosed by timber fencing to the borders to create a degree of privacy and a converted summer house being fully insulated.
see multi map illustrations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65562001.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG105674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.