2 bedroom apartment for sale11 Garthlands Court, The Garthlands
- Immaculate Two Bedroom Apartment
- Desirable & Convenient Location
- Spacious Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- En-Suite To Bed One & Bathroom
- Designated Parking Space
- Ideal For Investment Or FTB's
Don't pass on this fantastic opportunity to get yourself onto the property market ladder or a great addition to your investment portfolio. This beautifully presented apartment is located in a convenient and desirable location, with great access to the town centre and M6 Junction 13. This beautiful apartment offers a living room with a juliet style balcony, modern well appointed kitchen with built in cooking appliances, two good sized bedrooms with an ensuite to the master and contemporary bathroom. Outside, the communal gardens are laid to lawn with beds and an allocated parking space. So if you are looking for a low maintenance property and easy access in to the town centre- call today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65562931.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8790695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.