4 bedroom detached house for saleVillage Gardens, Walton-On-The-Hill, Stafford
- Four Double Bedroom Detached House
- Spacious Plot, Ample Parking & Garage
- Stunning Re-Fitted Shower Room
- Huge Living Room & Family Kitchen Diner
- Family Room, Guest WC & Utility Room
- Highly Desirable Location
Stop, Look and Listen...now that I have got your attention it is my duty to inform you that an early viewing will certainly be required to make this house yours! Sitting in one of the most highly desirable spots in Stafford, this spacious property may require a little TLC here and there but it is priced very realistically and sits centrally in a beautiful and generous garden plot. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, with guest WC off, huge and bright living room, separate family room and an enormous family/kitchen/diner in excess of nine and a half metres long! There is also a separate utility, whilst upstairs are four double bedrooms and a superb contemporary shower room. Externally the property benefits from having a gravelled driveway providing ample parking in front of the much larger than average single garage, whilst there is a spacious lawn and sitting area to the front and a further spacious lawn and sitting area to the rear of the property. All of this ,whilst sitting in the Walton High School catchment area; so as I am sure you can see, we are expecting this property to sell quickly. What are you waiting for, pick up the phone and book in your viewing today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65568598.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8760739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.