3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBawtry Road, Harworth, DONCASTER
- Well Presented Semi Detached House
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Downstairs Shower Room
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Mature Established Gardens
- Driveway, Space for Garage (STP)
Offered with No Upward Chain. The property is set to a great location close to a wide range of amenities to the neighbouring village of Bircotes. Harworth is a very convenient village to live with easy commuter links via the A1 which is within a 5 minute drive. Viewing via appointment only.
Offered with No Upward Chain and Vacant Possession. This well maintained semi detached property stands on this popular street and is ready to move straight in. The accommodation gives any potential buyer a light and airy lounge to the ground floor, kitchen with a dining area and a downstairs shower room. The first floor has three bedrooms and a family bathroom, there is a delightful garden which has undergone significant work over the vendors time, with mature plants and shrubs. There is a useful brick build outbuilding, garden shed and a greenhouse. The property is well placed for local amenities to the neighbouring village of Bircotes, with supermarkets, healthcare and both primary and secondary schooling. The motorway network is extremely convenient from Harworth with the A1 giving access to the M1 & M18 and links to London.
Approached via a front facing entrance door with coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and stairs lead to the first floor and landing area.
Downstairs Shower Room
Having a shower cubicle fitted with an electric shower, wash hand basin and low flush wc. Tiling to the flooring and walls, recessed lights to the ceiling and an extractor fan. Side facing double glazed obscure window and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 14' 2" ( 4.47m max x 4.32m )
Light and bright reception room with a feature fireplace to one wall fitted with a gas fire set upon a marble effect hearth. Front facing double glazed bow window, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator set behind a decorative cover, television point.
Kitchen/ Diner 20' 2" max x 7' 1" max ( 6.15m max x 2.16m max )
With a range of wall and base units set above and below worktops that extend to include a stainless steel sink and drainer. Having fully tiled walls, plumbing for a washing machine, space for an under counter fridge freezer and a tiled floor. Integrated oven and hob with an extractor over, rear facing entrance door and two rear facing double glazed windows. Additional built in storage in the dining area.
With access to the loft space and a side facing double glazed obscure window, coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' max x 14' 10" max ( 3.35m max x 4.52m max )
Double room with fitted wardrobes to one wall, front facing double glazed window and an additional storage cupboard, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.17m max x 2.97m max )
Double Room: With a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes to one alcove with the central heating boiler concealed. Central heating radiator and a television point.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.24m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a fitted wardrobe and dressing unit to one wall.
Having a bath and a low flush wc, wash hand basin and tiled walls, central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed obscure window.
The gardens to the property are established with a walled and gated driveway to the front elevation. Lawned to each side of the drive with mature plants and shrubs, archway with a gate gives access to the rear of the property.
There is a useful brick built storage room to the side of the property, with a private garden with hedging at the rear. Majority lawned with a resin patio close to the property, a second shed and greenhouse and external water supply and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65568613.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.