2 bedroom terraced house for saleWestminster Place, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3
Offers in Region of
- PRICED TO SELL
- Inner through terraced house well situated for access to all local amenities including shopping, schooling and transport.
- Requires some upgrading & refitting.
- Gas central heating and UPVC DG.
- Vestibule, lounge, kitchen(no units), double bedroom, bathroom, attic bedroom.
PRICED TO SELL
Inner through terraced house occupying cul-de-sac position and being well situated for access to all local amenities including shopping, schooling and transport. The accommodation which requires some upgrading and refitting has gas central heating and UPVC DG. It briefly comprises vestibule, lounge, kitchen(no units), double bedroom, bathroom, attic bedroom. Realistically priced it is likely to favour either ftbs or investors.
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule -
Lounge - 13'9" x 13'10" (4.19m x 4.22m) - Adam style fireplace surround.
Kitchen - 10'8" x 9'0" (3.25m x 2.74m) - (no units)
Keeping Cellar -
First Floor -
Bedroom - 13'10" x 12'0" (4.22m x 3.66m) - Laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Bathroom - 8'3" x 11'0" (2.51m x 3.35m) - Panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, gas fired central heating boiler/water heater, central heating radiator.
Second Floor -
Bedroom - 12'7" x 13'5" (3.84m x 4.09m) - Skylight.
Gardens - Small garden area to front. Yard to rear.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65569684.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27917004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.