2 bedroom terraced house for saleForeman Street, Calne
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- South Facing Garden
- Bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom
- Detached Garage
A spacious TWO DOUBLE bedroom home with a useful study/nursery and kitchen/diner. There is the added benefit of a SOUTH FACING GARDEN & GARAGE.
This superb two bedroom house is being sold with SPACIOUS & FLEXIBLE accommodation presented over two floors. The benefits include a kitchen/diner, cloakroom, peaceful lounge and plenty of storage to both floors. Two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom are located to the first floor. Externally the rear garden offers complete seclusion and offers a lovely outdoor entertaining space.
Foreman Street is situated in a popular position on the edge of the market town of Calne. Located approximately 15 miles to the east of the Georgian City of Bath, the town centre has a wealth of beautiful and historic buildings and provides a variety of shops and local amenities to include primary and secondary schools, sports centre, doctors, dentist, pubs, restaurants and various sports clubs to include cricket, football and rugby. There is easy access to Bath, Bristol, Swindon and the M4 making the area a desirable place for Commuters to live.
Entrance to this fantastic two bedroom terrace property situated in a popular residential area is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : under stairs storage cupboard and door leading to the kitchen/diner.
Lounge 10' x 11' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.61m )
Spacious relaxing lounge with a wall mounted electric fire being the main focal point of the room. There are double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 16' x 9' 6" ( 4.88m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Pantry, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Door leading to the rear garden and cloakroom, stairs rise to the first floor and a radiator.
Fitted with a w/c and wash hand basin, radiator and part tiled walls.
Stairs from the inner hall, airing cupboard housing combi boiler and access to partly boarded loft.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 12' 8" (max) ( 3.30m x 3.86m (max) )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden, built in wardrobe and a radiator. There is another useful room off measuring 8'9 x 5'4 which could be an ideal nursery, study or dressing room.
Double glazed window to the rear and a low level w/c.
Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, wash hand basin with handy storage cupboard below, shower cubicle and a radiator.
Pathway to the front door and a variety of shrubs.
Secluded rear garden fully enclosed and southerly in aspect. Low maintenance with gravel and patio sun terrace. Gated rear access and a personal door leading to the garage.
Located to the rear of the property with an up and over door and power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65569843.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.