2 bedroom bungalow for saleHardman Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT2
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 En-suites
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- Custom-Made Aluminium Bi-Folding Doors
- Off-Street Parking
- Close to Kingston Town Centre, andRiver Thames
- Handmade Wooden Double Glazed Sash Windows.
- Zonal Underfloor Heating in Each Room
- Solid Quartz Countertops in Kitchen
A fantastic new build bungalow located in the heart of Kingston. This beautifully designed bungalow mixes a modern and chic design with some subtle and charming features, including the wooden beam in the open plan kitchen-reception room. Bi- folding doors lead to the landscaped and private garden. Combined the large kitchen-reception room and landscaped garden couples for the perfect entertainment space. The property further boasts two double bedrooms with contemporary en-suites, as well as off street parking.
Situated in a highly desirable area, within a 5 minute walk of Kingston Station, offering regular trains to London Waterloo in 30 minutes. Kingston Town Centre offers a range of amenities including restaurants, shopping and the River Thames.
Viewings are highly advised for a rare to the market bungalow.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65571313.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209323S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carringtons, Kingston Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.