2 bedroom apartment for saleApartment 10-01 Flour House, The New Yard The General, Guinea Street, Bristol, BS1
- French doors opening onto a full width private terrace
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Some images are computer generated
- Double bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Utility and storage cupboard
- Available with Help to Buy
A two bedroom apartment within The New Yard at The General.
The development is ideally located and is just a short walk from Bristol city centre and Temple Meads Station. At lower street level there are also a collection of commercial properties which have been deliberately included within the masterplan to aid investment, economic growth and vitality within the immediate area with Michelin starred restaurant Casamia and Paco Tapas now all open.
This chic two bedroom apartment boasts French doors opening onto a full width private terrace, accessed from the open plan living/kitchen/dining area. This home benefits from a spacious master bedroom with an en suite shower room and a further double bedroom, both of which with built in wardrobes, a luxurious family bathroom and utility/storage cupboards.
This property is sold with one allocated parking space and is offered with Help to Buy, which could enable you to purchase with just a £24,750 deposit*.
Find out more about Help to Buy: www.cityandcountry.co.uk/buying-a-new-home/helping-you-buy/help-to-buy
Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.
*Terms and conditions apply.
All apartments have a fully inclusive specification including:
• Engineered oak flooring features in the main hallway, living and kitchen areas
• 100% wool carpets to bedrooms
• Radiators powered by a communal heating system
• Individual room thermostats
• Luxury fitted wardrobes with LED hanging rail lights fitted in all master bedrooms
• Recessed downlighters to hallways, bathrooms and kitchens
• Ceiling pendants to all lounges, dining areas and bedrooms
• Internal cabling to allow for easy installation of digital and satellite television
• Communal satellite
• Telecom points fitted to living area and selected rooms
• Chrome shaver sockets
• All homes feature intruder alarms and mains operated smoke detectors
• Video activated door entry to communal areas where applicable
• Retro style wall or ceiling lights
• Bespoke designed carpets
• Illustrated artwork commissioned for The General
About the Development:
The New Yard offers a selection of contemporary one, two and three bedroom apartments, duplexes and houses in an enviable location a short walk to the city centre and Bristol Temple Meads train station. It is the next chapter at The General, the hugely successful development on the site of the former Bristol General Hospital, a location steeped in history.
The New Yard is comprised of four buildings, Flour House, Sugar House, Lawrence House and Gingell House. Each has been designed to reflect the industrial past of the site, which once was home to warehouses that stored goods coming into the city on the River Avon.
2017 Evening Standard Awards - Best Out of London Home
2017 Evening Standard Awards - Best Conversion (Highly Commended)
2016 WhatHouse? Awards - Best Medium Housebuilder
2015 WhatHouse? Awards - Best Medium Housebuilder
2015 WhatHouse? Awards - Best Renovation, Gold, The General
2015 PROPS - Residential Developer of the Year
Winner at the 2018 Bristol Civic Society Design Awards
Highly Commended for 2018 Evening Standard Awards for Best Large Development
Square Footage: 997 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65573122.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD170764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.