3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYork Close, L30
- Perfect Family Home!
- Tastefully Extended Semi Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Gardens Driveway & Garage
- Early Inspection Highly Advised!
- EPC Rating: D
Urban Residential are delighted to Offer For Sale this tastefully extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home.
Must be viewed to be truly appreciated!
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in a very popular residential part of Netherton with fantastic access to good local schools, shops, transport links and much more!
Briefly comprising Hallway, through Living Room/ Dining Room, fitted Kitchen, Family Room, a further Reception Room, w/c, and integral Garage with Utility area!
To the first floor are 3 Bedrooms and a modern fitted Family Bathroom.
Externally to the front of the property is a low maintenance garden- pebbled decorative area with mature plants and shrubs. A block paved driveway leading to the Garage.
To the rear is a larger than average garden with decking, patio area and a neat shaped lawn.
Early Inspection Highly Advised to Avoid Disappointment!
EPC Rating= D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65573436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Residential, Maghull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.