4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWelholme Avenue, Grimsby, DN32
- Superior Semi Detached Home
- Large Sunny Landscaped Plot
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- 4 Large Bedrooms
- 3 Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Lots Of Original Features
- Close Proximity To The Town Centre
- EPC Rating E
This superb period semi-detached home is located a stones throw from the town centre and its amenities. Situated just off Weelsby Road in one of the towns most prestigious addresses and benefiting from a large garden, double garage and immaculate presentation throughout, this property is truly one not to be missed.
Entering the property into a spacious entrance hall with return staircase to the first floor and original tiled flooring. There is a large lounge with bay window overlooking the oriental themed front garden. There is a second reception room with doors out into a gravelled seating area in the rear garden. A large open plan lounge dining room has duel aspect and doors leading to the rear garden. There is a well-equipped modern kitchen with breakfast area and a range of integrated appliances. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a large utility room and WC.
Accessing the first floor via the return staircase and past the ornate stained glass window is a large, bright landing leading to the first floor accommodation. Of the 4 bedrooms, 3 are large doubles and a third generous single bedroom, with the majority having fitted wardrobes and storage. The luxury bathroom consists of a bath, WC, basin and a large walk in double shower.
Externally, the property offers a surprisingly well-proportioned plot with 2 private seating areas and a large lawned area, the rear garden receives sun throughout the day given its westerly facing position with the sun setting in the evenings over the seating area.
This is undoubtedly one of the finest semi-detached properties available in the area at this time and has been finished to the highest standards throughout whilst maintaining many of its original features.
17'6" x 12'4" (5.33m x 3.76m)
2ND RECEPTION ROOM
16'5" x 12'2" (5m x 3.7m)
19'7" x 11'9" (5.97m x 3.58m)
11'11" x 10'8" (3.63m x 3.25m)
5'3" x 4'7" (1.6m x 1.4m)
4' x 2'8" (1.22m x 0.81m)
15'11" x 9'7" (4.85m x 2.92m)
14' x 11'2" (4.27m x 3.4m)
11'11" x 10'5" (3.63m x 3.18m)
8'6" x 8'5" (2.6m x 2.57m)
4 PIECE BATHROOM
12'2" x 6'5" (3.7m x 1.96m)
COUNCIL TAX BAND D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65576714.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRR170268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.