5 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Lane, Woodhouse, Loughborough
- Substantial Detached Period Property
- EPC E
- Four/Five Reception Rooms
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Including Separate Annexe
- Half an Acre of Grounds and Gardens
- Superb Remodelled & Enlarged Kitchen
- Ideal for those Wishing to Work from Home
- Hardstanding & Double Car Port
- Idyllic Tranquil Setting at the End of a Quiet Lane
Situated at the end of School Lane within this highly desirable and unspoilt village, a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial period family home offering four/five reception rooms, two bathrooms and en-suite shower room and four/five bedrooms, including a self-contained annexe if required and a remodelled and extended dining/kitchen. Situated within approximately half an acre of grounds and garden, the property is immaculately presented throughout and offers a peaceful and tranquil location, an adjacent footpath affording a short stroll into Woodhouse Eaves Village Centre. The location is ideally located for fast access to Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham and the M1.
Woodhouse is a highly desirable Charnwood Forest village situated approximately from excellent local facilities at Quorn. Having serviced the Beaumanor Hall Estate, the village offers an attractive variety of cottages and period properties as well as stunning individual new homes. Situated in the Heart of the Charnwood Forest, the nearby village of Woodhouse Eaves offers excellent pubs and further facilities and other Forest attractions include golf at Charnwood Gold Club, The Beacon, Bradgate Park and Old John. The village is particularly well placed for excellent local schooling at Loughborough, Leicester and Ratcliffe on Trent, Intercity rail service to London St Pancras is one hour ten minutes from Leicester.
Entering the village from Quorn bear left at the Church and at the bottom of the hill turn right into School Lane. The property can be found at the very end of the lane on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65576821.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT150854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.