3 bedroom terraced house for saleRiverside Road East, Newton Ferrers, Plymouth, Devon, PL8
- You are warmly invited to an Open House on Sunday 28th May 2017 between 11am and 4pm
- Entrance hall
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Utility room
- Principal bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Garage Rear terraces and garden
- Riverside lawn
A boutique development of three houses, this new three bedroom house has been cleverly designed to exacting high standards to blend in with its surrounding waterfront properties on Riverside Road East, one of the most desirable addresses in this popular holiday destination.
Newton Ferrers is a much sought after estuary village on the northern slope of the beautiful estuary of the River Yealm, opposite Noss Mayo on the southern side. It has a range of local amenities including a Church, Post Office, pub and restaurant, Yacht Club and a primary school. For more comprehensive shopping centres Plymouth is to the west and Kingsbridge to the east. From here there are fine cliff top, woodland and coastal walks and the Yealm Estuary is very popular with yachtsmen. There are 18-hole golf courses at Wrangaton to the north which backs onto the Dartmoor National Park and at Bigbury to the east.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65579408.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW150062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Newton Ferrers. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.