4 bedroom detached house for saleWorsley Chase, March
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite to Bedroom One
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Garage
- No Upward Chain
**NO CHAIN NO CHAIN NO CHAIN** FOUR BEDROOMS** EN SUITE TO BEDROOM ONE TWO RECEPTION ROOMS** FITTED KITCHEN** DOUBLE GARAGE**
This detached house is situated in the popular Cavalry Park area of March, ideally suited for the local secondary school. The property benefits from, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, en suite to bedroom one, lounge plus separate dining room, fitted kitchen and double garage. Please note the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Radiator, textured and coved, Tel point,
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level w/c, heated towel rail, tiled floor, textured, extractor fan
Lounge 17' 1" x 10' 2" ( 5.21m x 3.10m )
Bay window to front, window to side, radiator, TV point, Tel point, french doors to garden, textured and coved.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.12m )
Window to front, radiator, textured and coved, dado rail,
Fitted Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' ( 3.10m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen, window to rear, single drainer sink with mixer taps, part tiled walls, range cooker with cooker hood above, integrated fridge, tiled floor.
Utility Room 7' 5" x 5' 5" ( 2.26m x 1.65m )
Door to rear gardens, single drainer sink with mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine, window to side, part tiled walls, textured, gas central heating boiler wall mounted.
Loft access, smoke alarm, airing cupboard, textured and coved.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.67m )
Window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point, textured and coved.
Window to front, shower cubicle, vanity hand wash basin, low level w/c, extractor fan, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.15m )
Window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, textured and coved,
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.29m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.11m )
Window to rear, radiator, textured.
Window to rear, heated towel rail, vanity hand wash basin, panelled bath with shower above, textured, part tiled walls, low level w/c.
Front gardens are open plan, with drive to the side leading to the double garage
Double up and over doors electric and lighting laid on and door to side.
Rear gardens are enclosed, laid to patio, with pond and decked area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65581492.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.