2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWaveney Road, Hunstanton
- Well Presented Semi Detached Home
- Kitchen/Breakfast, Conservatory & Lounge/Diner
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Great Location For The Town Centre & Seafront
- Generous Rear Garden & Parking
Set walking distance to the town centre & seafront is this well presented semi-detached family home. The property benefits from gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing and comprises: kitchen/breakfast, lounge/diner, conservatory, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom.
Hunstanton is a popular Victorian seaside resort on the coast of North Norfolk. Offering a wide range of shops to be found in the town centre, including supermarkets, banks and building societies, and a bus station with regular services to nearby villages and Kings Lynn Town. Just a short walk from the town centre to the beach which has a promenade, funfair, bowls, pitch & putt, Sealife Sanctuary. Other attractions include various Stately Homes in the area, Norfolk Lavender Centre in the nearby Village of Heacham. Hunstanton is an ideal location for a holiday home or permanent residence. kings Lynn approximately 15 miles from Hunstanton and has direct Train routes through to Ely, Cambridge and London.
Entrance door to:
Staircase to the first floor with cupboard under, window to the front.
Kitchen 12' 1" max x 7' 6" max ( 3.68m max x 2.29m max )
Fitted with a range of modern white units at base and wall level and matching drawers, fitted worktops, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built in oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled floor and part tield walls. Opening to breakfast area
Breakfast Area 7' 2" x 6' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.93m )
Windows to the side and rear, tiled floor, radiator, base and wall units, fitted worktop.
With doors to the front and storage area. Door to cloakroom
Fitted with a low level wc, hand basin
Lounge / Diner 19' 4" x 11' max ( 5.89m x 3.35m max )
Window to the front, radiator, modern electric fire with surround, sliding patio door to conservatory
Conservatory 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
Brick and glazed construction with door to rear garden.
Window to side, access to loft space, built in cupboard with wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 9' ( 4.29m x 2.74m )
Two windows to the front, radiator and built in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.07m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, obscured window to the rear.
Brick boundary wall and double wrought iron gates providing access the car parking space to the front and lawned garden area. The rear garden is generous in size and fully enclosed with a gated paved patio area and lawn. Garden shed.
Entering Hunstanton along the A149 road from the King's Lynn direction, proceed over the roundabout and take the second left hand turning into Sandringham Road. Take the second left into Park Road and first left into Waveney Road. Number 57 will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65582483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.