5 bedroom detached house for saleFirst Avenue, CM15
- An impressive detached property in an excellent location, surrounded by local amenities
- Four large bedrooms with potential for a fifth
- Stunning modern fitted kitchen and additional separate dining room
- Spacious living area with large windows offering plenty of light
- Large study room
- 2111 Sq Ft
- Family bathroom and additional cloakroom WC
- Ample off street parking within walled front drive
- Large rear garden with both lawn and patio areas
This light 4/5 bedroom large detached house is situated in a popular semi-rural location on a quiet no through road in the village of Hook End. Close to Brentwood & Shenfield station, direct service to Liverpool Street with links to crossrail in the near future. A variety of local shops, health centre and bus services are just a short distance away. There is also a local infant/junior school and park with play area
- Open plan fitted kitchen (11'9" x 10'7")/dining room (19'0" x 12'0"), with incorporated neff appliances, granite worktops and French doors leading to patio with large south facing garden. Additional utility room featuring incorporated washing machine, dryer and waste disposal/water softener (9'1" x 4'8") storage units.
- Cloakroom WC
- Modern and spacious lounge (20'3" x 13'0")
- Large study or optional fifth bedroom (12'5 x 12'0")
- Staircase with stainless steel rungs leading to spacious hall
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Master bedroom featuring en-suite bedroom (19'10" x 13'0")
- Bedroom 2 - 15'8" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 13'1" x 10'5
- Bedroom 4 - 13'1" x 10'5"
- Family bathroom with shower (9'5" x 8'2")
- Additional storage space via laundry cupboard
Outdoor Front Area
- Integral double garage
- Driveway with ample parking.
Outdoor Rear Area
- Large garden with patio and lawn area, with a variety of established shrub borders.
- Potential rear garage with own access
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65582591.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.