3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Moor, Reepham, Norwich
- Stunning Modern Cottage Conversion
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Double Cart Lodge Garaging
- Charming Location
A stunning re-imagined and completely re-created home which started life as a modest cottage and now offers exceptional accommodation combining up to date contemporary style and living with the comforts and character of the old and establsihed.
A superb detached cottage situated in a delightful hamlet on the fringe of this small Georgian town. Completely transformed by the owners from a modest period dwelling into a fabulously equipped atmospheric and contemporary home, the accommodation comprises three en-suite bedrooms and a gorgeous family open plan kitchen diner.
Traditional Covered Porch
With oak support and outside light.
With quality oak front door, oak effect tiled flooring with inset mat, radiator, window to front aspect and staircase to first floor.
A contemporary suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin with integral units concealing pipework and incorporating a work top and tiled splashbacks.
With wood effect tiled flooring, oiled fired boiler providing hot water and central heating, airing cupboard, hot water cylinder, emersion heater and plumbing for washing machine.
A beautifully proportioned double aspect room featuring a fireplace with chimney breast and pammant tiled hearth.
Open Plan Kitchen
This fabulous space incorporates an extensive classic shaker style range of wall and floor cupboards, drawers and an island unit, all with double thickness granite working surfaces. Appliances include a Range style cooker with extractor over, integral fridge and freezer and integral dishwasher. With wood effect tiled flooring throughout, LED lighting, telephone and television aerial points. There is also a magnificent lantern roof light over the main working kitchen area. Bi-folding doors open out onto the terrace and rear gardens.
With window to rear, radiator and tiled flooring.
With loft access.
An atmospheric room with window to front aspect, eaves storage and door to:
A fully equipped en-suite with a bath, double sized shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. There are a range of bathroom cabinets, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
With window to front aspect, television aerial point and door to:
Fitted with a shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin with integral cupboards and chrome towel radiator. Tiling to walls and floor.
With window to rear aspect, television aerial point and a walk in dressing area with automatic lights. Door to:
Fitted with shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin incorporating cupboards and drawers. Tiled flooring, extractor fan and chrome towel radiator.
Heather Lodge is situated in The Moor a sub hamlet to this highly regarded and charming Georgian town. The property has been completely transformed by the owners and occupies a prominent location in the village with lovely views and a picket fence to the side and rear boundaries. There is a wide access driveway, a personal side entrance gate and plenty of parking on the shingle driveway which leads to the Double Cart Lodge with covered wood store and workshop.
Double Cart Lodge
With electric and water points.
The Rear Garden
The garden is enclosed and private with a part covered traditional brick terrace with well stocked borders. There is also a gate which provides pedestrian access to the lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65583184.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1102165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.