6 bedroom barn conversion for saleCombe Farm, Aveton Gifford, Devon, TQ7
- Substantial Grade II listed barn conversion
- South facing rural setting
- Fabulous far-reaching rural views
- 6 bedrooms
- Outbuildings & garage
- Set in just under 2 acres
- Garden pond
Fabulous views and a marvellous south facing rural position are particular features of this substantial 6 bedroom Grade II listed barn conversion with a magnificent spring fed Millpond and with outbuildings and garage situated in a charming countryside setting.
The Millpond, a substantial spacious attached 6 bedroom residence built c. 1870 and converted in 2000, is set in a glorious position with far-reaching rural views and looking out over its south facing garden. A real feature of the property is the private south facing garden and large millpond, 60 ft (18.29m) x 46 ft (14.02m). The property is beautifully presented with many character features including sealed pine floorboards and windows with deep rustic timber sills. The kitchen/dining room with its 4 oven Aga is a marvellous room for entertaining opening, as it does, to the large terrace overlooking the pond. Above this is the huge main bedroom with its large en-suite bathroom both having lovely views. The plot is in just under 2 acres and set around a central courtyard in a charming countryside position with double garage, outbuildings and guest parking in the hamlet of Combe.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65584322.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD140121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Modbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.